Monday, November 14, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

Well, you guys. It's time. After working on this novel for so long, I can finally share the AMAZING cover and title with you...


I can't tell you how much I love this design. It perfectly conveys the dark emotion within the book.

And now for a little trip down memory lane...

The idea for DOLL HOUSE was born out of boredom one blistering summer afternoon in 2012. I was sitting on the bed sweating to death in the 100 degree weather -- no electricity -- when BAM. The idea for this book suddenly hit me. I have no idea where Emma Winters' story came from, but I'm so glad it crept into my brain that day! Because four years later, here we are.

And now, to answer your next question, here's what Emma's story is all about...


I can't tell you how much this story means to me. I've been writing short stories since I was twelve years old -- even attempted another book once -- but this one is different. This one is special. It may sound crazy, but Emma has become almost real to me. After all, I've spent four years with her!

And I can't wait for you to meet her either. DOLL HOUSE will be available worldwide on December 17, 2016. So mark your calendars!

And get ready to enter Crummings' Home for the Dispossessed...


Coming
12.17.16

No comments:

Post a Comment